Wednesday, September 6, 2017 - 14:15
The message below is a SCAM. We disabled the link but display it for educational purposes.
From: Ingram, Chris [Chris.Ingram[AT]TeamInc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 1:35 PM
To: Ingram, Chris
Subject: Faculty And Staffs Service
To All Users,
Due to new security updates need to be performed on our servers due to the rate of phishing on the following programs.
• Access from district desktop computers (i.e. district drives-V:, W:, U:, T:, etc.)
• VPN Access from outside the district
• Wireless Network or Internet Access from laptops or tablets
• E-mail-via Outlook, Outlook Web, and Smartphones
• Adobe Connect
• Online employment application system
• Nutrition Services MCS and PCS
Please follow the procedure and complete information by clicking UPGRADE<hxxp://webaccess0p.000webhostapp.com/>. A new space will be created within 24 hours which will give you access to the above.
If Upgrade is not done within the next 24 hour(s) Your next log-in Access will be declined.