Monday, August 14, 2017 - 09:30
From: University of Virginia [mailto:sfs [at] virginia.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 9:20 AM
Subject: Reminder: You need to Accept your Grants & Loan Today
You are yet to accept the grants and loans offered to you this Season.
If you haven't done so already, please complete the remainder of your process right away by following the instructions below (also attached to your PassPhrase):
1. Visit http://whois.virginia.edu <hxxp:// growlightsupply[dot]com/virginia> and log in through NetBadge. (Unsure how to do this? See below.)
2. Verify your identity by providing your University ID number (printed on your UVa ID card, or look it up at http://whois.virginia.edu <hxxp:// growlightsupply[dot]com/virginia>); your birthdate; and your unique PassPhrase.
3. Set your personal security questions and answers, and establish your Permanent UVa password.
4. Wait at least 15 minutes for the rest of your UVa computing accounts to be created. Anytime after that, you may configure your computer to access the UVa encrypted wireless network. See http://whois.virginia.edu <hxxp:// growlightsupply[dot]com/virginia> .
UVA WIRELESS NETWORK ACCESS
* STUDENTS & EMPLOYEES: See http://whois.virginia.edu <http://growlightsupply[dot]com/virginia> for detailed configuration instructions.
* NEW STUDENTS: Remember, you cannot access UVa's encrypted cavalier wireless network until you have established a Permanent password!
* UNSURE how to log in through NetBadge?
See http://www.its.virginia.edu/netbadge/compatible.html for guidance.
* CONFUSED about the ID verification process?
NEW STUDENTS: See http://its.virginia.edu/identity/process.html
EMPLOYEES: See http://its.virginia.edu/identity/question.html
* LOST your PassPhrase?
Obtain another one and complete your ID verification process as soon as you can on Grounds. (See http://its.virginia.edu/identity/question.html#locations).
* NEED HELP?
Contact the UVa Help Desk: http://its.virginia.edu/helpdesk.