From: DocuSign Inc <DocuSign_Inc.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 12:54 PM
To: User, Typical (mst3k) <mst3k[at]virginia.edu>
Subject: Electronic Signature Required..sz5m[at]virginia.edu
A File Refund.pdf Has Been Sent To You: Via the DocuSign Electronic Signature Service.
At DocuSign we constantly work on offering you the best possible electronic signature solution we can.
I am sending you this document for your approval and signature, please review and sign.
Please click on the 'View Document' link below to proceed.
* Dropbox integration: automatically store your signed documents.
* Email integration: our email api's have undergone a little metamorphosis.
* Signing log design: the signing log has also been updated with a fresh look and feel.
* Default signature: the default signature has been changed from a drawn one to a typed one. This makes signing even easier.
* Document overview: you now have an overview of all the emails sent, incl. reminders, as well as the accompanying messages.
* Required attachments: you can make it mandatory for signers to add attachments.
* Password protected documents: lock a document with a password. All signers will need the password to be able to sign.
* Team landing page: add a landing page to your team account. You can also add a default subject line and message.
The DocuSign Team