Requesting an IT Compliance Review
Initiating an Information Security Compliance review is now really easy! Just follow the steps below.
1. Visit the UVA OneTrust Self Service portal
2. Type in your UVA email address and click “Next” to login through Netbadge
3. Click on the grid icon at the top left of your screen
4. Select "Self-Service Portal"
5. Select the tile that best meets your needs. We currently offer the following:
- Consultant Questionnaire
- This review is to be used for vendors or consultants which will have access to UVA data but the data will not leave UVA space. This review may be done in conjunction with a Vendor Risk Assessment. The vendor may receive UVA sponsored accounts to complete their work.
- Integration Request
- This review is for both O365 integrations and non-O365 integrations.
- IRB-SBS Data Security Review
- This request is to review a Data Security Plan for an SBS. Please have a copy of your iProtocol to upload.
- Static IP on the AON
- This request is to explain the need for a Static IP on the AON.
- Please be preared to provide information about compensating controls.
- Vendor Risk Assessment
- Formerly the "Third Party Cloud Vendor Risk Assessment" review request
- This request is currently intended for cloud vendor risk assessments.
6. Complete the form and be sure to hit Submit. (If you are unable to submit, check all required fields are completed.)
NOTE: When completing some fields, such as a vendor name or the vendor contact email, you may need to click "Add Option" beneath the text field after you finish typing.
Frequently Asked Questions